Cross stitch project

Recently, I've wanted to do something creative, which is easy to carry around to do.

After finishing reading Little Women, this has inspired me to start a crafty project. I've wanted a project, which is decorative, and I can display my own crafty work. Yesterday, I went out with my dad, to Hobby Craft.  I came across the sale section and saw the cross stitch section.; I rummaged through this section until, I selected the most appealing ones, which was  the flower fairies, as I absolutely adore fairies.

Both were inspired from the Flower Fairies illustrations by Cicely Mary Barker;'  

1. Was Large Cross stitch with scene of summer day and various fairies playing. 


This is the first cross stitch I found. 


2. The one started last night, Is based on the illustration of the Lavender Fairy. 


Original Image - The Lavender Fairy by  Cicely Mary Barker



This is what the cross stitch looks like.

My progress so far



It been ages since, I last competed a cross stitch; I'm finding very addictive and relaxing to complete. 

                                           
                                                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Shopping

Leashes, The Dystopian Nightmare

Christmas Memories