Decmbers, January and Febs' Outfit Post.

I'm still regularly posting about my gothier outfits. During December my skin was horrendous, I wore no make-up and lived in comical t-shirts and leggings. Presently, it's been a bit busier than in December but less hectic than November. There is a theme of rediscovering old clothing. 

December

This was my Christmas Outfit. Most of my outfit was sourced from charity shops and eBay. It was my first time wearing the skirt and shoes they were so comfy but looked smart. I'm in fallen in love with the skirt, again.










I wore this outfit when I went to Hexham, by this point, I was so frustrated at not wearing makeup and dressing a bit more gothy. I  had a limited time to get dressed, and I fancied wearing my blouses and long skirt. The blouse is from a charity shop and I sewed the skirt. 





January

I wore this for my first sewing class; most of the month I lived in my travel student garb of leggings and comical t-shirts. I should probably stop wearing and start dressing my age of mature twenties, Nah. 

The skirt is like wearing a corset as too tight for my waist. I've had this since I was 14 and it was my first decent charity shop find.  When I found it made think of Gothic lolita style that was gaining popularity. I love it; it's definitely a vintage find. The blouse I'm wearing is a find from my last Hexham trip.     



This was my tutor favourite she thought I looked like Wednesday Addams. 



This a close up of the Neckline. 




I wore this outfit when I went to Malta out exploring Rabit.  I had my favourite tops, a charity shop finds and the skirt I made myself. I'm really not photogenic at all. I asked some strangers to photograph and I don't like to take liberties. If the boyfriend taking photographs that are completely different. I would of have insisted until there one I liked. I'm a hard taskmaster.  I going to aim to do more semi-professional quality or at least more aesthetically pleasing outfit photos. 


This was the outfit I wore to see the Circus of Horrors.  I had my favourite underbust. sorry about the messy sitting room but it was late at night I just want an outfit picture for the post. This tops is one of my favourites. I've had this for years and rediscovered item, unsurprisingly, another charity shop find. Plus, I have silly kitty with sunglasses on my socks. The height of sophistication, not. I have a thing for silly socks. Goth need some humour in our lives. I'll probably get kicked out the club for dress code violations.     




I wore this outfit one-day last week, I to attended a discussion on witches. I wore the top Mam got me for Christmas from Primark. The skirt I've had for years. It was the only skirt that went with my top. I love this lace-up detail but wish it was slightly more fitted. I can always take in. I wore a wide belt with top helped empathise my waist added some interest to the outfit. I feel like this has some Nu - Goth inspiration with the simplicity of the outfit and witchy vibes.  








This outfit I wore when I went to see Rumours Of Fleetwood Mac a tribute to Fleetwood Mac. I got the tickets in exchange writing a review. I was feeling slightly inspired by the Mother of Gothic Romantic, Stevie Nicks. I donned my witchy skirt and hippy belt ready to be entertained. After the show, the Boyfriend and  I headed to a bar for a few drinks. The pub was amazing as it's next to railway bridge and the pub expands into the wall.  At the moment, I was trying to train myself into wearing heels again, fortunately, are really comfy to an extent. I need more practice. My boots are from Maltese market Mam persuaded me to buy, at first I wasn't sure I adore them.  The skirt is charity shop find I rediscovered after so many things, for example, the witchy skirt and skirt and the  metal waist belt from car boot sale   



This me doing a goofy smile, since I'm constantly told off by the boyfriend for not smiling.






Comments

  1. Ooh, I like the shirt ruffles and long skirts! I don't wear anything special during the winter months, people are lucky if they catch me out of pajamas these days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too be honest, I rarely dress up. It sometime when I'm in the mood. Most of the time I live in my pjs or leggings and tshirts. I only started doing the outfits post as they seem to get a good responses. I kind enjoy doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely what horrible winter skin is like! I can't believe I forget every summer... :)
    I love your Fleetwood Mac outfit and the long skirts, it is more like what I usually wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin has gotten better after changing my moisturiser. My skin quickly improved once I Was in Malta then got crap once I was in the cold.

    Thanks I think the last skirt has got to be one of my favourite skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahha, I love your socks :3 I used to wear silly, colorful socks with all my gothy outfits back in the day...:D

    Nice outfits^^ Belted, cinched looks suit your figure so well, you should emphasize your waist more.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, if wear all back you need some silly socks to liven it up. I never realised how much that belt suited me. I just fancied wearing to give enhance the Stevie Nick look.

      Delete
    2. :D It does suit you, in fact, I think it's very flattering^^

      Delete
  6. All lovely but I really like the Stevie Nicks vibe outfit, she's a bit cool that lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got admit she bit of style icon for me as she was so ahead of her time with style. I think she is definitely the Mother of Gothic Romanticism aesthetic.

      Delete
  7. I really like the last photo with your belt. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you I think that one seems to be the most popular. One. I think it proberly y my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in all of these outfits! Love the socks! LOL! You have a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I love my silly socks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen you smile until now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, I rarely smile on my photos, for years I was self-conscious of my gap in between my teeth, and I just don't smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shoes in the first outfit! I've been wanting shoes like that for years :D Long skirts fit you well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so sweet. I do like the odd long skirt. Those shoes a I were a great find from the charity shops.

      Delete
  14. They're all beautiful outfits - I like the new boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm loving these boots too. Lol

      Delete
  15. You look great, in ruffles as well as in more 'simple' outfits! And damn, if you like to smile, do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's so sweet I love that new refuffled too. I just don't like showing my teeth when I smile.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Shopping

Leashes, The Dystopian Nightmare

Christmas Memories